Parent's Night Out
Friday the 13th!
Halloween Costume Optional
What Your Kids Can Expect at Parent's Night Out
It’s all about the games!
- Karate Dodge Ball
- Relay Races
- Balance Games
- Nerf Wars
- the list goes on…
(If your child would rather have something else please pack them their special meal)
- 2 Slices of Pizza
- 2 Capri Sun Drinks
- 2 Cookies
Kid Friendly Movies!
- Movies are rated G or PG and are reviewed by Master Ray & Ms. Brenda before being shown.
- All children should bring a sleeping bag or blanket and a pillow.
- Movie is displayed on a large screen (8' x 14').
What Parents Can Expect at Parent's Night Out
- The evening is led by Certified Black Belt Instructors. Master Ray has years of experience teaching and leading children’s events. The safety and security of our students is our number one priority.
- This event is for Children Ages 4 to 12
- Security and Adult Supervision provided by Master Ray & Staff
This Event is open to the community so please share event with all of your friends that may not know we offer this event each month.
You Must RSVP with APPLICATION and PAYMENT to Secure Spot / No Refunds! DEADLINE to receive completed Application and Payment is: Thursday, October 12th.