Join us at Sandy Creek Barn for an unforgettable night of Rhythm & Brews!
Live music featuring John Popper from Blues Traveler with Whisky Bent
Local and Regional Food Truck items available to purchase.
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Craft Beer & Wine Tasting
8:00 PM: John Popper & Whisky Bent
SAVOR THE ART OF BREWING WHILE YOU SAMPLE CRAFT BEERS FROM OVER 20 CRAFT BREWERIES.
Oconee Brewing Company
Victory Brewing Co.
Cigar City Brewing
Full Sail Brewing Co.
Mother Earth Brew Co.
Cedar Creek Brewery
Paradox Beer Co.
Hard Frescos Brewing Co.
Harris Mead Ery.
Oregon Mead & Cider Co.
Almanac Beer Co.
Iron Fist Brewing Co.
Iron Horse Beverage
TASTE AN AMAZING LINE-UP OF OVER 30 GLOBAL, NATIONAL AND REGIONAL WINES.
Campo Viejo Cava
Stonleigh Sauvignon Blanc
Brancott Sauvignon Blanc
Deadbolt Red Blend
Fess Parker Dry Riesling
Fess Parker Chardonnay
Epiphany Grenache Blanc
Frontier Red Blend
Parker Station Pinot Noir
Decoy Sauvignon Blanc
Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon
Vino Pinot Grigio
Kung Fu Riesling
7 Moond Red Blend
Charles Smith Velvet Devil Merlot
Substance Cabernet Sauvignon
Boom Boom Syrah
Frenzy Sauvignon Blanc
Prelius Cabernet Sauvignon
YOU’LL ENJOY A VARIETY OF FOOD OPTIONS FROM REGIONAL FOOD TRUCKS. INDULGE IN FARM-TO-TABLE CREATIONS, MEDITERRANEAN CUISINE, AND EVEN RELIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD WITH GOURMET ICE POPS!
LowCo Motion: Offering a Farm-to-Truck concept, relish in seasonal sandwiches, salads and soups..
Taza: Enjoy a taste of gourmet Mediterranean cuisine, specifically falafel.
Haute Cookie: You won’t want to skip dessert on September 16th! Indulge in all natural, handcrafted frozen gourmet goodies.
King of Pops: What's the perfect way to end your summer? Perhaps with a salted caramel, key lime pie or watermelon mojito ice pop!
- Your wristband is your ticket to Rhythm & Brews and is required for entrance to the event.
- Beer and Wine tasting included in ticket price. Cash Bar and Food Trucks available for purchase. No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No onsite parking available. Free shuttle service provided at the following locations:
Reynolds Lake Oconee Members:
The Lake Club: 5:30 PM Departure
The Landing: 5:30 PM Departure
Great Waters: 5:00 PM Departure
Village Commerce (Weinbergers): 5:30 PM Departure
Harmony Crossing: 5:00 PM Departure
Home Depot: 5:00 PM Departure
Walker United Methodist Church: 5:15 Departure
- Please select your preferred shuttle location when you purchase your ticket or call the OPAS office at 706-467-6000 for handicap parking.
- Bring chairs and blankets for outdoor lawn seating.
- This event is rain or shine so please plan accordingly for the weather. We reserve the right to delay or cancel due to weather conditions that may be hazardous to the safety of our patrons. No refunds due to inclement weather.
- This is a 21+ event.
Additional Support Provided By Visit Lake Oconee